Wednesday, April 23, 2008

My Precious

I gave birth to Zaina Yael P. Revilla at exactly 6:28 pm, 5th of August 2007 at Tecarro Polyclinic Hospital, Davao City. She weighed 5.5 lbs and a length of 49 cm. Good thing I didn't really have a long labor. My tummy started aching intensely around 4:30pm. The feeling was quite unexplainable. Imagine your pelvic expanding and midwife doing you her IE (internal exam) to check on the diameter of your so called hole (grins) hmmm that is one thing that i dont really want to remember.

You shouldn't miss this, in the delivery room when i was doing my breathing procedure (inhale - exhale) i told the doctor and the midwife "time pa sa, time out sa" then smiles. The doctor and the midwife start laughing. Minutes after that incident my baby went out and crying in a husky voice.

Months before delivery i had my ultrasound to see her position and the gender, it was noted "propably girl" and is a girl im hoping of a boy but either gender as long as a healthy one is far more important than anything else.

I almost forgot her name are greek names. Zaina means "beauty" and Yael means "Strength of God". I'm looking forward for the growth of my precious keanna.



No comments: